Short Story Writing Contest
Rules and regulations
- The contest is for classes 3 and 4.
- The participants have to write a short story on the topic ‘If I land on Mars’.
- Only one story per participant is allowed. Multiple entries will not be entertained.
- The story should be the original work of the student and not copied or borrowed from elsewhere.
- The story should be between 500 to 800 words.
- The last date of submitting the short story is 24November, 2019.
- Participants will have to send in their story to email@example.com
- Participants will have to submit their name, school name and city, age and contact details along with their story. Entries without these details will not be considered.
- Top 5 stories will be shortlisted.
- The winning stories will be featured on the Knowledge Tribe website and e-magazine.
- The names of the winners will also be featured on the Knowledge Tribe social media channels.